We are looking for an SEO Consultant to join our award-winning SEO team. Our SEO Consultants are expected to develop & project manage the SEO strategies for a portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries.
Hallam is an award-winning digital marketing agency, based in Nottingham, that helps brands thrive in a digital world. We partner with clients of all sizes across a range of sectors to deliver work that gets results, including international brands such as United Nations and Speedo. We have grown to employ more than 50 talented specialists with diverse experiences and broad skill sets.
- Acting as the lead SEO contact on a wide variety of client accounts, including our largest retainer clients, ensuring best practice is being carried out
- Managing SEO strategies end-to-end, from researching and planning, through to implementation and execution to tracking and reporting.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of organic opportunities
- Optimising copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation
- Conduct technical SEO audits, identifying issues & fixing them
- Work with digital PR and content teams to develop and implement link building strategies and build clients’ brand visibility
- Work with the creative team to ensure SEO/UX best practices are being implemented
- Work with the paid media team to develop integrated search strategies for clients
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Work with external developers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on client websites we have not built in-house
- Support account managers and sales with new business and other opportunities, including our largest client pitches
- Identifying service improvements and contributing to the objectives of the SEO department
What do we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience as an SEO specialist in an agency environment
- Fully accredited as appropriate, including relevant professional qualifications
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members from across the agency across multiple departments
- Stay curious, keeping up to date with SEO industry trends and developments
- Motivation and a self starter
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Administrative and organisational skills
- IT proficiency (Mac, GSuite, Slack, etc)
- Experience using industry tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Semrush
- Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information management
- Unlimited remote work policy
- City centre offices
- Robust professional development plans and progression pathways
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Childcare voucher scheme
Salary £23k-£35k dependent on experience
Hallam is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, we highly encourage applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ communities. Being an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, colour, gender, or disability.
Although Hallam HQ is located in Nottingham, we welcome applicants from across the UK as we're set up to work from anywhere.